Smiletech treatment options
The polyurethane, from tests carried out in the laboratory, appears to have a great resistance to breaking compared to the PETG, commonly used in our sector. The thickness is minimized to increase patient comfort.
The polymeric structure has been specially designed for the realization of dental retainers. The table shows the comparison with other materials on the market.
Digitized dental impressions
Each dental impression, necessary for the realization of the RESISTANCE retainers, is digitized and archived for 24 months.
During this time, it will be possible to request a copy of the retainer, allowing you to:
• Reduce production times
• Avoid taking a new impression
• Correct any small relapses, thanks to the elastic action of the retainer which will turn from passive to active
Finishing + Retention
After the debonding, send us the impressions: we will take care of perfecting the alignment and creating the retainer.
After 5 working days we will send you a set of aligners (as needed) and the containment, at an advantageous price.
“Less” Finishing Option
1 finishing aligner + 1 retention
“Plus” Finishing Option
2 finishing aligners +1 retention
“Premium” Finishing Option
3 finishing aligners + 1 retention
Designed in Cad and made of titanium
- ELASTICITY: Reduced detachment risk
- ANCHORAGE: Retentive holes for the composite
- ANALLERGIC: Nickel-free material
- SIMPLICITY: Template for an easy application
Waiting for finishing and restraints…
Worried about the risk of relapses?
Here is the step-by-step procedure:
- Send the start and end treatment 3D scans, without debonding *
- A dedicated software will remove the brackets and tubes
- Wait for our products to arrive **
- Proceed to Debonding and deliver the product to the patient